Taniwha TNH 102 10 ft #2 nano helix fly rod
An ultra-sensitive deep/mid flex action ultra light light line blank specifically designed for European and leader-to-hand style nymphing, light Czech nymph/bugging and spider fishing at short to medium range. The mid-flex action and delicate tip transmit every knock and will execute a flick cast with a leader only system or with a light European nymphing line, for ultimate presentation delicacy.
Please note that this is a specialist nymphing rod best suited to smaller waters, it is very different to the rest of the TNH series. Traditional overhead fly casting is not its intended purpose, but it will cast a #1 or #2 adequately at short range using a light and more delicately tapered line.
Very light rod just 81g or 2.9oz with a stabilised wood insert. Blank weight 43g (1.5 oz)
The blank colour is midnight, a smoky slate blue-grey with a satin low flash finish.
- Excellent quality cork slim full wells handle
- Gunsmoke finish single foot running guides and colour matching round loop standard size tiptop, cork check and hook keeper
- High quality colour matched Seaguide silicon carbide anti tangle stripping guide
- Subtle contrast low build epoxy wraps
- Heavy duty black rod sock
- UL3 black reelseat, morticed wood insert
- Taniwha decal and rod model inscription
- Smoky slate blue-grey with a satin low flash finish
- Optional black cordura rod tube
- We can also fit this rod with uplocking Lemke LC1, LC7 or LC10 or Struble U20 reel seats (with endcap). To take up this option puchase your choice of seat with the rod and add a message at checkout to confirm that they should be fitted to the rod.
- End of line - 3 month warranty against faults for the original owner.